TUNGSTEN RWMA CLASS 13
Tungsten is extremely hard and has low ductility. It cannot be machined with cutting tools but can be ground to required contours. It does not alloy with nonferrous materials. Tungsten has the highest melting point (3,422 ºC, 6,192 ºF) of all the metals. Suited for cross wire welding of copper and brass, resistance brazing and some upsetting also welding of braided copper wire to other materials.
Chemical Compositions of RWMA Materials
Group B - Refractory Metal and Refractory Metal Composites
UNS Number or Other Designation
|Item Name:||Tungsten RWMA Class 13|
|RWMA (Resistance Welding Manufacturing Alliance) Class:||Class 13|
|Minimum Hardness Rockwell (up to 1" dia.):||HRA 69|
|Minimum Electrical Conductivity (% IACS Min):||30|
Quality Policy: Cadi Company Inc. is dedicated to world-class excellence. Our commitment is to continually achieve the highest standards required to meet our customer’s needs. Cadi is committed to a policy of continuous improvement within all areas of the organization through customer communication, by means of quality planning and review, as well as employee training and participation to achieve the Cadi commitment goal of 100% in quality, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
Quality Objectives: Cadi Company, Inc. is committed to the development and implementation of the ISO Quality Management System. We pledge that through the efforts of all our employees working together as a team, we will continually strive to be a leader (in our markets) in satisfying our customers’ needs with regard to service, performance, and competitive pricing. Cadi shall maintain global and domestic sources to provide quality products as required by our customers. Cadi will provide our customers with the highest level of satisfaction by achieving the goal of 100% in the areas of product quality and on-time delivery performance.
Cadi Company is committed to providing goods and services that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations. It is our firm belief that this dedication to the highest standards is the cornerstone of our existence.
- We have the equipment and processes to guarantee the quality of the products we manufacture.
- We continually upgrade our equipment and have ongoing training company-wide.
- Each order undergoes stringent Quality Assurance Processes to assure accuracy and precision to the client’s specifications and is verified throughout the manufacturing cycle with scheduled quality assurance audits.
- All material is subject to detailed physical tests where microstructures, tensile, yield strength, U.T. testing, eddy current conductivity, elongation, and hardness are measured and reported.
- Climate-controlled inspection facility.
- We have a Metallurgical Engineer on-site for any technical questions.
To ensure Cadi follows rigorous quality and procedural protocols we are ISO 9001:2015 Certified and have been for over 18 years.
|ISO Certification:||9001:2015 (Registration # 10002745 QM15 Valid until 2024-08-21)|
|Reports:||Certification of Compliance
Material Test Reports
|Mechanical and Physical Testing:||Elongation
|Nondestructive Testing:||Chemical Analysis