SEAM WELD WHEELS & BLANKS
Cadi Company is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer and distributor of seam weld wheel blanks and finished wheels using RWMA Copper Alloys.
Cadi Company has:
- A tailored process for individually hot forging blanks consistent with best metallurgical processes.
- A proprietary process that yields maximum hardness while maintaining necessary ductility.
- A metallurgically engineered process that yields optimum grain structure.
Cadi weld wheels are made from RWMA Class 2 (C18150 and C18200) and RWMA Class 3 (C18000 and C17510) copper alloys. Cadi Class 2 wheels are specially forged to increase hardness to 75Rb minimum. Wheel blanks are in stock to 30” in diameter. Machined forgings are available for:
- weld wheels and shafts
- flash/butt welding arms and dies
- various arms and platen mounts
- other custom parts from print
Cadi understands the metallurgical issues of seam welding wheel manufacturing. We have applied this knowledge to develop a proprietary process that consistently delivers quality seam welding wheels for demanding applications.
|65 min||75 or min.||Hot-rolled steel|
|Class 2 Premium||C18150
|75 min||75 or min.||Coated Materials
|Premium grade for hot-rolled steel used with higher pressures|
|90 min||75 or min.||Stainless Steel
High temperature Steels